The need to build belonging
During these extraordinary times social distancing has been part of organizational life for well over a year. As ever-greater stressors are placed on individuals everywhere, the need for connection and togetherness has never been so apparent.
- Are the organisations you are working with looking to create a deeper sense of community and belonging?
- Are you looking to help organizations develop a culture of caring and connection?
- Are your organisations seeking to find solutions to the isolation of remote working?
If you are wanting to learn a fresh approach to add to your repertoire, this course may be for you!
Facilitator Training Course: Finding Us in Music™
The next online Facilitator Training course for Finding Us in Music ™ (FUIM) will start on July 13, 2021. This innovative and trademarked course is designed for experienced facilitators. This course will provide opportunities to cultivate and deepen the facilitator’s inner qualities, such as: presence; authenticity; and creativity. You will master how to use music and other-centred listening in the service of individual agency, group cohesion and team performance. The ideal candidate is an experienced facilitator who wishes to build belonging in the groups they work with. The FUIM methodology is, at its core, a social flourishing practice, that ignites compassion and mutual understanding within natural teams.
This 9-week course is built on a tried and tested methodology and will begin on July 13. Currently, info sessions are scheduled to learn more about the course. Online courses are on offer every quarter. Be in touch for further information.
The Finding Us in Music™ experience invites a different quality of attention and intention within group, including:
- Heightened group engagement, deepening connection and the potential for collaboration;
- Increased cohesion, as groundbreaking insights emerge and develop within the team;
- Greater belonging, as everyone feels freer to express themselves trust grows;
- Meaningful inclusion, through an emphasis on appreciation and acknowledgement of our individual and shared humanity.
- Cultivating this human and social capital positively impacts the ability of teams to access latent talent and motivation; to creatively solve problems and to make courageous, innovative decisions.